The National Center for Performance Measurement "Adaa" is an independent government body, founded on the 6th of Muharram 1437H after the Council of Ministers approved its establishment, based on the recommendation of the Council of Economic and Development Affairs.
Adaa reports directly to the prime minister, and aims to build and initialize performance measurement processes in public entities by providing the necessary support through the utilization of unified tools and models that assist public entities in their ability and efficiency to deliver better performance.
Adaa publishes quarterly reports on delivery progress of strategic goals, initiatives and KPIs of public entities to track their development in realizing Saudi vision 2030, in addition to measuring beneficiary satisfaction on public services.
To be a leading world class performance measurement center driving organizational excellence and achievement of the national vision.
To implement processes that measure public entity performance and offer the support to achieve the Kingdom's Vision 2030, associated development plans, and improve communication with beneficiaries.
Accountability - Accuracy - Efficiency - Collaboration - Trust - Transparency.
1. To continuously build and develop performance measurement tools and indicators.
2. To deliver reports on the performance of public entities which can be employed in the process of developing government performance.
3. To support the process of developing public services by measuring the quality of services and beneficiary satisfaction.
4. To support public entities in achieving their strategic plans through indicators that help them achieve their goals and initiatives.
5. To prioritize and analyze difficulties public entities face in the process of achieving their goals and find fit solutions.
6. To spread the culture of measuring, examining and improving public entities performance and enhance their abilities in measurement.