Based on the mandate of the National Center for Performance Measurement "Adaa", which was issued by the Council of Ministers resolution (323), on the second of Sha'ban 1437H. The third article entails that the purpose of establishing Adaa is to measure the performance of public entities by conducting mandatory, unified templates, frameworks and tools in order to support their capabilities and efficiency, and to quarterly report on the outcomes of their performance.
The National Center for Performance Measurement "Adaa" has developed a performance measurement framework based on best global practices, to support public entities by measuring the realization of their mandated objectives, targets, and initiatives, as well as measuring beneficiary satisfaction on public services. These data are then consolidated into quarterly performance reports, and sent to be reviewed and endorsed by the Board of Directors in order to be raised to the Prime Minister based on Adaa’s policy.
1. To support the efforts of improving and developing public services by measuring quality of services provided by public entities and beneficiary satisfaction.
2. To support public entities in achieving their ambitions and strategic objectives based on performance indicators that ensure successful fulfilment of their objectives, initiatives and endorsed projects.
3. To identify and analyze risks and obstacles that face entities when working towards their objectives and to recommend potential solutions.
1. To measure the realization of objectives and targets: Key performance indicators (KPIs), primarily outcome-based KPIs, are used to evaluate entities progress towards achieving their mandated objectives and targets.
2. To measure the realization of initiatives: Public entities provide Adaa with Vision related initiatives, Adaa then generates reports on the level of realizing Milestones of initiatives, and Outputs.
3. To measure beneficiary satisfaction: Different methods including surveys, site-visits, and applications are used to measure the quality of services provided by public entities.